- Word Bubbles. Not at all a puzzle game, but a word game. poshcat linked it last week or so, and I've been playing it daily since. I LOVE THIS ONE.
- Atomica. This is a lot like Clines (which came in real handy when my internet was down at work the other day).
- Tower Builder. I was obsessed with this one a month or so ago.
So, anyone got any online game recs? Time-waster recs, if you will.
So, dianora2 had this meme.
1. Post about something that made you happy today even if it's just a small thing.
2. Do this every day for a week without fail.
3. Tag 8 of your friends to do the same.
Happy Day 1: I set up my new work computer today, and thanks to the replies in my last post, it worked like a charm! Oh my god, having all my passwords, my extensions, my Clippings, my autofills right there at my fingertips in a few seconds flat? HEAVENLY. And then I spent the afternoon translating The Office (season 1), and watching/proof reading Dead Like Me and Monk. It was a pretty damn good work day, let me tell you. The boss even brought in some pastry for the afternoon
I'm not tagging anyone, this is more to force myself to post every day for 7 days straight. Let's see if I can keep it up!
( TAR )
( Billable Hours season 1 )
Of the two comedies about mean people I've been watching lately, I have to say, I prefer ( It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia )