2. Your age Twenty-four, I think. I don't know how long I was unconscious after that house dropped on me.
3. Describe yourself Confined to a wheelchair, a cripple, a burden, a reject. "Tragically beautiful", but utterly incapable of having someone love me... I'm of a normal colour, though, which gets me a one-up over my dearest sister... Were I able to stand unaided, I suppose I'd be around 5'3". My hair is dark brown, seems black in some lights, and my eyes are hazel - sometimes they appear green, sometimes they appear brown.
4. Describe your mate (if applicable) I've only ever had eyes for one man, and... he never loved me in return. I haven't seen him since just before that wretched house dropped on my head. I pray to the Unnamed God that he may be forgiven for deceiving me... and that he may return to me with love, one day.
5. Where (and when) do you live? New York City. The year is 2008. ...I have no idea how I got here, I swear.
6. What's your favourite sweet? I'm not one for sweet things... although, if I had to choose, chocolate-covered strawberries. Boq introduced me to those, around two years after Elphaba vanished.