1. Did anyone see you kiss the last person you kissed?
2. Do you still talk to the person you kissed last?
3. Have you ever punched a tree?
That would kinda hurt.
4. Do you believe that if you want something bad enough you'll get it?
No, not all the time. With what's going on lately though, I really hope praying and positivity and strength makes it happen!
5. Do you watch a lot of TV?
Yes, I do.
6. Have you tried ecstasy?
7. Have you ever snuck out of your house?
Never needed to <---Same here Lisa :)
8. Ice cream or cake?
Ice cream cake -- BOOYAH ;)
9. Break someone's heart or have your heart broken?
have my heart broken i guess. but preferably neither <--yep.
10. Never sleep or never eat?
atm I'm both starving and exhausted, so I can't choose :P
11. Who was the last person you saw?
My mom, andddd Gary, Gary, and Lori
12. Would you ever get a tattoo?
I would have had one by now if Mike hadn't shattered my dreams of it lol... but idk, it depends.
13. Who was the last person you had a dream about?
Molly and Emma lol
14. Are you a morning person or a night person?
i can be either, depends on my mood. <---OMG WE'RE TOTALLY TWINS!! ;)
15. What's the meanest thing you've ever done to someone?
I don't know... isn't that subjective?
17. Do you snore?
19. Do you know anyone who has gotten an abortion?
Yes, I do.
20. What would you do if you opened up your front door to a dead body?
Probably get a freaky jolt and then freak out
21. Have you ever kissed in the rain?
23. Are you there for your friends?
25. Do you like to spend time with people?
I do, but I haven't been hanging out much cuz I'm either at work, at the hospital, or taking advantage of down time to chill out.
27. Are you hungry?
28. Are you a forgiving person?
Sure, but not very forgetting :)
29. Do you walk with your eyes open or closed?
What do you do?
30. Do you drink every weekend?
31. When was the last time you did the dishes?
Couldn't tell ya
32. Are you talking to anyone while doing this?
Yes, Loorah and I are texting.
33. Do you want a relationship right now?
No, not unless it's with people it would never happen with, because they are either famous or non-existant :)
34. What are you about to do?
go get water and fruit, mmmm
35. Have you ever thought someone died, when they really didn't?
Not anybody I know.
36. Have you ever fallen down a set of stairs?
37. Your name plus "ness"?
38. Three feelings at the moment?
39.What are you listening to right now?
the Disney channel
40. Done anything you regret so far in life?
eh, yes I guess but nothing I can do about it now.
41. Where are you right now?
42. The highlight of your week?
Seeing Lori doing better, and finding boxed sets at Costco
43. What are you craving to have right now?
water and ummm some food product of which I've yet to think of
44. Who were the last people you ate with?
Lori and my mom, but that doesn't really count
45. What are you scared of?
46. Last movie you watched?
Cloverfield, last night
47. Last song you sang out loud?
Ummm... Bowling for Soup maybe
48. Are you thinking of someone right now?
yes I am
49. Who is the last person you talked to on the phone?
50. Last thing you downloaded on your computer?
music for Lori
51. Have you changed much this year? ..
it's only been 17 days! <---ahahahahahaha
52. Do you like moms?
Some of em
53. Hug or kiss?
54. Who was the last person to text message you?
55. Where was the last place you went besides where you are?
57. Do you speak any other language?
i can kinda speak un poco espanol <--- Me too
58. Last thing you watched on TV?
59. Do you dress for style or comfort?
Both, but not based on what other people like.
60. Name someone with the same b-day as you?
Jennifer Aniston and Matthew Lawrence... and possibly Brandy
61. Ever had a drunken night in Mexico?
62. Whats the craziest thing you've done?
Ummm, be a passanger in Nathan's car lol
63. Favorite color(s)?
64. What is your favorite Michael Jackson song?
66. Any plans right now?
67. What are your plans for tonight?
68. What are you looking forward to this year?
graduation, I guess?