| || || ||1||2||3||4|
December 18th, 2007
- Tonight, I finally made several icons I like in the same sitting, and I'm thinking this might mean I'll finally be able to get back to those requests. Which I, contrary to what one might think, haven't forgotten, I've just sucked in the icon-making department in the past few months.
- I've been rewatching Friends and I'm finally up to season 5 - my favorite. Which I've already rewatched once this year, but that didn't stop me from looking forward to it all through seasons 3 and 4. So far, the things that bugged me about the show towards the end there haven't reared their ugly heads, but I have a feeling I'll start getting annoyed in a season or two.
- ( I have Pushing Daisies thoughts! )
- So, it seems Leno and Conan are returning in January, and I'm very conflicted. On the one hand, they're doing it to keep from laying people off, but on the other hand, how will I feel about the people who cross the picket line to appear on the show? And I'll most likely have to translate some episodes of Conan, and I'm not sure just how exactly to feel about that either. I'd much rather prefer that they did what Letterman is doing and took the WGA up on the offer for individual negotiations.
- I bought about half of my Christmas presents online this year, and I haven't bought any of the rest yet. Next year, I think I'll be buying them ALL online, because it's such a stress-free way of doing it.
- Speaking of Christmas, I'm thinking of taking two days' vacation time and getting 12 days off this Christmas. I love how my birthday is a holiday in this country. *g*
- I keep meaning to post a game of some sort, but the trivia game I started coming up with only has THREE questions, and the movie cap game I thought about posting on Friday just sort of fizzled when I couldn't work up the energy to cap the movies I intended to use. But I'm determined to post one of the games (or some other game) sometime this week. Even though I imagine there won't be a lot of people around to play, but those of us stuck at work this week will probably need some distraction.
- Belated happy birthday, Laura! =)