- Watched Kdramas.
Haha, you think I'm kidding, but I'm NOT. On Monday, my first official vacation day, I watched 15 episodes of Goong
. That's over 16 hours of TV watching in one day! That takes dedication, let me tell you. (Also, it cracks me up to think that I'm getting extra pay to veg out in front of the TV for two weeks. And I don't mean that I have paid vacation, I mean that in Sweden WE ACTUALLY GET PAID MORE WHEN WE'RE ON VACATION. This country sometimes... *shakes head* ... *also, stays here forever*).
Honestly, it feels like entire countries have dedicated their television-making industries to delivering to me my favorite 'ship trope: asshole!boy falls for protagonist!girl and sets off on a path of redemption.( Of course, that's not to say there aren't problems. )
Let's see, where did we leave off...? ( Oh, I know, Hana Yori Dango season 2. )
Shows what I have downloaded but not watched:
- Attic Cat.
- Boys Over Flowers. (So, I had planned to watch this right after Hana Yori Dango, but EVERYONE kept saying they couldn't finish it, and I started to see it as a personal challenge to watch all 25 episodes. But I figured that might kill this whole obsession dead if it is indeed as bad as everyone keeps saying. So I'm putting it off until the feeling passes.)
- Capital Scandal. (I keep saving this one because I figure I'll need a palate cleanser after BOF. Heh.)
- City Hall.
- Goong S. (Anyone watch this? Since no one recced it along with Goong I'm just going to assume it sucks and go from there.)
- Nodame Cantabile.
- Oh! My Lady. (If for no other reason than this gif by typicrobots. CUUUUTE.)
- Que Sera Sera.
- You're Beautiful. (in progress)
Now I just have to decide what to watch next...