Why are there only 24 hours in a day?
Work is insane this week, but instead of letting my long work hours interfere with my Drama watching, I'm letting it interfere with my sleep. I'm only sleeping five hours a night right now so that I have time to put in about six hours of Drama watching after my 12 hour work days.
Since my last post I've:
- Finished My Lovely Kim Sam Soon (Cuteness! Best pacing of the Kdramas I've seen so far!).
- Finished My Girl (Learned a lot of interesting things about Korean family relationships. Enjoyed the female lead a ton.)
- Finished Hana Yori Dango season 1 (It's so much more stylized than the Korean dramas I've watched. Is it bad that I actually miss the hour-long episodes? I mean, 46 minutes, what the hell is that?! That's just WEAK. ;-)
- Watched three episodes of Hana Yori Dango season 2.
Waiting for me (on my new hard drive I had to buy because the old one was full):
- Boys Over Flowers.
- Capital Scandal.
- Full House.
Still have to get:
- Hana Yori Dango movie (Wait, this isn't episode 2x11, right? It's all very confusing.).
- EVERYTHING ELSE EVER!
I'm having so much fun with this, you guys don't even know. I've missed being completely obsessed with something like this. Usually it's a 'ship, but I'll take a genre.