- Word Bubbles. Not at all a puzzle game, but a word game. poshcat linked it last week or so, and I've been playing it daily since. I LOVE THIS ONE.
- Atomica. This is a lot like Clines (which came in real handy when my internet was down at work the other day).
- Tower Builder. I was obsessed with this one a month or so ago.
So, anyone got any online game recs? Time-waster recs, if you will.
had this meme.
1. Post about something that made you happy today even if it's just a small thing.Happy Day 1:
2. Do this every day for a week without fail.
3. Tag 8 of your friends to do the same.
I set up my new work computer today, and thanks to the replies in my last post, it worked like a charm! Oh my god, having all my passwords, my extensions, my Clippings, my autofills right there at my fingertips in a few seconds flat? HEAVENLY. And then I spent the afternoon translating The Office (season 1), and watching/proof reading Dead Like Me and Monk. It was a pretty damn good work day, let me tell you. The boss even brought in some pastry for the afternoon
tea break. =)
I'm not tagging anyone, this is more to force myself to post every day for 7 days straight. Let's see if I can keep it up!
Some TV:( TAR )( Billable Hours season 1 )
Of the two comedies about mean people I've been watching lately, I have to say, I prefer ( It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia )
I've become (re-)obsessed with online games. Mostly puzzle games. Some of my favorites from the past few weeks: